Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Fairbanks' Boys Trips to Vegas

My folks own a business, and every year they attend an industry trade show in Las Vegas. This year, my dad went with my two brothers and my grandpa.

My brother just send me these pictures from his cell phone this morning. So mom, here's what they are REALLY doing in Vegas!






4 comments:

  1. Too funny, doesn't surprise me at all. I can't wait till they get home Ella keeps yelling for her Daddy and so Dale can see what I did to the family room. I took all the toys down by myself, with the 2 bookcases they go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Grandpa! He looked really into the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew thats what Mormon men do when women aren't around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say, "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas!"

    ReplyDelete