Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Coffee Table & Birthday Roosters

For Christmas, my folks bought us a coffee table that Kent and I picked out. We like it a lot and think that it matches things in the apartment pretty well. It's got a slate top, with pieces of blue and gray slate. Thanks mom and dad!!


Last Saturday, Kent and I went to dinner with my sister and her husband at Gardner Village in West Jordan. We got there a few minutes early, so while we were waiting for my sister we poked around the home furnishings store. We saw two chicken pictures that I really liked, so I pointed them out to Kent. I said "Oh, I want those chickens" and Kent grabbed them and said "Done. Happy Birthday!". It was really too sweet and I think I stood there stunned for a minute because I wasn't expecting to actually get them. :)

They are hanging up in my kitchen and I hope you like them as much as I do!!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have him trained early!!! I think the table and pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are cute, Kent is such a great guy. I like that coffee table it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ging! Very cute pictures...speaking of, did you hang the painting you guys bought on your cruise?! That's such a classic story...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ginger! I had no idea you started a blog. Sounds like things are going good. Happy late birthday. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete