Freddie has claimed his favorite spot. He likes to snuggle up against the couch (and sometimes on top of our feet). He loves laying, sitting, and/or standing on our living room white shag rug. I have to admit, it is a cozy, soft rug.
Freddie is so cute because he follows us all around the house. If we are in the kitchen, he wants to be in the kitchen. If we are in the office, he is in the office, etc. However, if I'm upstairs reading, and Kent is downstairs watching tv/working on his computer, Freddie will come and check on me once and a while, but primarily stays downstairs on our big shaggy rug.
What a funny mutt. We love him.
This is a picture Kent sent me while I was at work today, with the caption "Freddie really wanted to say hi to you". Oh ... my cute boys.

Cute! Freddie is a keeper. So is Kent. Funny how pets and husbands both take over certain favorite spots of the house, huh?
ReplyDeleteFreddie is so cute, I don't blame him for liking that spot it is a nice rug :)
ReplyDelete